Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to make unauthorized attempts to access any of our systems or third party networks.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter of these terms. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts) and be genuinely held (where they state opinions). Contributions must comply with applicable law in the state of California or US and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; and
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
When you have registered on this website you undertake to inform us immediately of any claim or action against you for any use of this website and, on request from us, to immediately cease the act complained of. You agree to inform us immediately of any changes affecting your registration details. It is your obligation to ensure that your registration details are kept up to date.
You may unscribe from use of this website at any time by giving us reasonable notice by email. You should clearly state your name, username (if any) and registration details (if any) and the name of this website on all communications.Disclaimer
While we have taken reasonable care in compiling this website, we are not responsible for any action taken by any person or organization, wherever they are based, as a result, direct or otherwise, of information contained in or accessed through this website whether such information is provided by us or by a third party. Nothing on this website should be construed as the giving of advice or the making of any recommendation and this website should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision or action. As a result of ongoing technical advances and developments, the information on this website may not always be completely up to date and, for this reason, such information is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GIVE ANY UNDERTAKINGS EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ABOUT ANY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE TIMELINESS, CURRENCY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF SUCH CONTENT OR THAT THE RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR RELIABLE).
You agree that the use of information obtained or downloaded from or through this website is at your sole discretion and risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in which case the above will not apply in such jurisdictions.Our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our Group (as defined below) and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website and contents on such website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for (i) loss of income or revenue, (ii) loss of business, (iii) loss of profits or contracts, (iv) loss of anticipated savings, (v) loss of data, (vi) loss of goodwill, (vii) wasted management or office time; (viii) loss of intellectural property rights, and (ix) for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We do not warrant that functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights in this website, and in the material published on it including without limitation, in all documents, files, text, images, audio files, video files, flash tutorials, graphics, and code contained in it and in this website's general "look and feel", is owned by Open Innovation Gateway, its Affiliates (as defined below) or our external partners including Fujitsu Limited and its subsidiaries (ie. Fujitsu Laboratories of America.). These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors ie. Fujitsu Laboratories of America) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged as these rights will be reserved.
Other than as specifically mentioned above, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form, including framing, creating any derivative work based on this website and or its content, incorporation into other websites, electronic retrieval systems or publications is prohibited. You may not use any diagrams, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. No links to this website may be included in any other website without our prior written permission.
We cannot guarantee that you have any right to use third party owned content which is available on this website and you must obtain permission from the third party owner before using or downloading such content. Content which is copyright protected may not be changed nor may any author attribution notice or copyright notice appearing on such content be altered without first obtaining the appropriate consents.
Except for the limited permission set out above, nothing on this website should be construed as granting any other right or license.Right to use information supplied by user
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. In accordance with good computing practice, you are advised to virus check all materials and/or content accessed and/or downloaded from this website using commercially available, up to date virus checking software.Linking to this Website
You may not link to our home page without first obtaining our prior written consent. Following such consent any such link must be presented in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page following written consent from us referred to above. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with this Legal Notice.Third party websites and content
This website may contain third party owned content (e.g. articles, image libraries, data feeds or abstracts) and may also include hypertext links to third party owned websites. We provide such third party content and links as a courtesy to our users. Links are provided for your information only. We have no control over any third party owned websites or content referred to, accessed by or available on this website and, therefore, we do not endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept any responsibility for such third party websites or content or for the availability of such websites. In particular, we do not accept any liability arising out of any allegation that any third party owned content (whether published on this, or any other, website) infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or any liability arising out of any information or opinion contained on such third party website or content.Changes to this website
We reserve the right to change any part of this website or this legal notice at any time without notice. Any changes to this legal notice shall take effect from the next time you access this website. You are expected to check this Legal Notice from time to time to take notice of any change we made, as they are binding on you. Notwithstanding the above, we shall not be obliged to keep this website up to date. If the need arises, we may suspend access to this website, or close it indefinitely.Jurisdiction and Applicable Law