On-Premise Data Utilization Technology
We are looking for an On-Premise data utilization technology which allows Fujitsu (FJ) AI engineers to train the data using FJ cloud.
Why this is important
Machine learning and deep learning technology is being used in our natural language processing (conversation) and object recognition development, and the company is planning to enter the customer service market such as call centers and service robots. Since training the data requires vast amount of computing resources, at least in data training stage, Fujitsu Japan (FJJ) plans to do the trial and error on FJ Cloud. However, Japanese customers hesitate to put their core data outside their companies.
Description of the needWe are looking for technology that:
- Can ensure the data will not be disclosed to a 3rd party.
- Could provide safe transfer of data that is allowed for Fujitsu to use (e.g. training result, parameter setting files).
- Safely transfer the tools and parameter setting files to customer’s environment.
To be considered, submissions must include
- Contact information for the potential technology partner
- Description of the technology, its stage of development, and its capabilities
- Information on any patents granted or applied for (i.e., information in the public domain)