Deep Learning Technology for Natural Language Processing (NLP) and its Multilingual Support
We are looking for a deep learning technology for natural language processing (NLP) which can be used to improve efficiency of call centers as well as multilingual support function.
Why this is important
Artificial intelligence in the call centers has become even more important in the last several years. Many companies have their own call center department which handles a lot of requests every day. We are looking for a deep learning technology which can be used to improve the efficiency of call center support work such as FAQ search systems. Once there is a success in Japan, we plan to expand our services globally in the future. However, we are currently in the process of trial and error which is why deep learning technology is still insufficient.
Description of the needWe are looking for technology that:
- Can apply deep learning technology in NLP systems.
- Can be adopted in FAQ systems.
- Can be used in natural languages. For example, chat with it in natural languages.
- Can provide improved multilingual support. Such as Japanese, English, and Chinese.
- Uses new theories such as neural networks.
To be considered, submissions must include
- Contact information for the potential technology partner
- Description of the technology, its stage of development, and its capabilities
- Information on any patents granted or applied for (i.e., information in the public domain)