High Quality Identity Authentication Technology for Online Learning
We are seeking high quality identity authentication technologies for an online learning platform that does not require any special equipment.
Online learning will play an increasingly important role in life-long learning. Verification of usage and users will become a critical component of online learning. Authentication will be essential for certification in online learning contexts such as exams.
WhatWe are looking for authentication technology that can determine:
- If a specific user is watching/continues to watch.
- If a specific user is conducting an online exam/test throughout the entire test period.
- If the user is cheating during an exam (i.e. fraud prevention).
- be usable on multiple devices
- not charge for each act of user authentication
- establish high quality identity authentication
- without special equipment
- possibly with multi-factor authentication
- possibly with some system of back-up authentication
- possibly continuously during online learning (but certainly capable of authenticating at multiple times)
We need continuous, or periodic, authentication during both learning and testing. These may use different technologies.
Further consideration of fraud prevention is also required during examinations. We welcome any proposals appropriate to these or related specifications.
- Contact information for the potential technology partner.
- Description of the technology, its stage of development, and its capabilities.
- Information on any patents granted or applied for (i.e., information in the public domain).
- Licensing fees.